Thirsty Thursday! Thursday!
Did you know today is WORLD WATER DAY? An interesting tid bit is that 70% of the water you “drink” is actually eaten through food. Again proving the more fruits and veggies you eat the better. So get chuggin’ that delicious H20 today in honor of the holiday!
It’s Sunny here in Central New York, and will be 75 degrees today. YES 75 d-e-g-r-e-e-s in MARCH. I know global warming is considered a bad thing but I’m going to break with tradition here and say I LOVE IT!
This week I was SUPER excited to get my very first Birchbox. I’ve gotten them as gifts for people before but never gotten one for myself. I’m trying the Tea Forté this morning and I’m liking it so far.
My other items included:
- hair powder ( how handy will that be?!)
- Sunscreen sheets which I may need to use this week in all this great weather
- Apothederm location for removing stretch marks (after two babies I’m hoping these are instant results!)
- A very PINK shade of nail polish.
- Nia24 lotion
I have only tried the tea and nail polish so far. While I’m enjoying the tea, the nail polish was not really my color.
Lunch today is a special sweet treat my “world-famous” Strawberry Spinach Salad:
In case you are wondering what on earth the black things are those are Chia Seeds. They pack a ton of energy into your system and can easily be added to salads sometimes I even add them to my coffee.
Salad is simple and includes:
- Baby Spinach
- 6 large Strawberries sliced
- a tiny bit of sliced white onion
- one tablespoon Chia Seeds
- one or two slices of cooked turkey bacon broken up
- Dressing of your choice
This salad is now even more perfect with my new favorite salad dressing:
Today is a workout rest day, although I bet I’ll get in a walk tonight in the beautiful weather!
Do you get Birchboxes? What’s the best sample you’ve received in one? Favorite Salad Dressing?