Happy Saturday! Today I’m running another Warrior Series run…right now I’m probably finished running straight up a ski hill and am now getting to slide down a mountain of mud and ice be jealous good people, be jealous!
I was excited to read Emily from Emily Rocks the Road nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Emily’s blog is hilarious and she’s also completing W30 this month. She also introduced me to the squatty potty which I’m still laughing about.
Thank you so much Emily….here goes nothing.
The rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award. Thank you Emily!
2. Share 7 random facts about myself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers of my favorite versatile bloggers for this award (Share the bloggy love!)
S-E-V-E-N Things about me that should scare you:
1. Once as a kid I thought it would be genius to pull that white strip off the frozen OJ can with my teeth. Needless to say it didn’t go well and ever since that day the idea of putting anything in my mouth around my teeth makes me gag. Even just thinking about opening a can like this makes me cringe.
2. Over the years I’ve rocked some questionable hairstyles:
Looking back I wonder two things how long did that style take to do? And why don’t I wear my hair natural (curly) anymore?
3. If you ever get candid photos of me chances are good I will have my mouth wide open. No joke. It’s strange.
4. I love celebrity gossip. I can’t get enough of it. Perez Hilton got me addicted back in the day when he still drew penis’ on people’s faces and I haven’t been able to break the curse. I’m just happy I don’t have to buy people magazine anymore that $4 a month could really break the budget. Now I get my celeb news the new old fashion way TWITTER. 😉
5. I married this stud muffin 6.5 years ago and he’s been a pretty solid ying to my crazy yang. Proof that when a cute guy plays your married lover in a low budget TV commercial you will someday make beautiful babies together
6. I have now tried 3 times unsuccessfully to learn the cup song. You know the one from pitch perfect. I can do the first set of cup claps and moves but after that it all goes to hell. I’m not even sure why I tried it but I saw it and had to at least attempt it.
7. I want to start a tumbr page that has a list of quotes where you must guess who said it… a crazy hobo or a parent.
Here are some to get you thinking about it:
“You can’t kick yourself in the ear”
“Pajama cheeecheck butts”
“No, I told the President I can’t come”
……choose wisely my friends.
Now for 15 bloggers who I pass this honor onto:
And there you have it! 7 strange facts and 15 other blogs I dig!
Question of the Day: What’s your one weird fact?