Today Jen from Mom’s Gotta Run
tagged me in a Q&A post. I haven’t done one in a while and so I thought it might be a good chance for me to tell you more about myself! Plus I would be remiss if I didn’t also mention that Jen from Luv what you Do
also tagged me in a similar post…Yeah! Lots of blog going on here.
1. What’s your current running/fitness goal?
My fitness goals now have moved into weight loss goals which is great since I’m feeling stronger and I’m down 15+ pounds since June!
2. What’s your guilty pleasure running song?
I’m not sure it’s guilty but I DO love me some Hey Ya! From Outkast. It’s peppy, it’s fun, and it reminds me a lot of the good old days!
3. Do you have a favorite post race meal/restaurant?
I like a nice after race banana
4. Do you have siblings?
I have one brother and one sister. I’m the oldest.
5. Are you right or left handed?
6. Best meal of your life?
I love food way to much to have 1 favorite meal!
7. Where would you want to retire?
I want to retire right where I live now! I love seasons.
8. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday…they are lazy and full of food.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A dentist….no that’s not a joke. I wanted and maybe still want to be a dentist.
10. Cat or dog person?
I’ve learned I’m a neither person.
11. Ever have major surgery?
I’ve never had any surgery…boring!
My 11 random things:
1. I have serious weird issues with other people touching my shoes.
2. I was one of the first 2% of the world to have an Instagram account.
3. I love new socks…they are always so comfy.
4. I dislike very few things except people who try to win contests for a living.
5. I rarely answer my phone. Always leave a message.
6. If Gwen Stefani was looking for a new BFF… I want to be chosen.
7. I have more scars than I could count.
8. I swam all throughout high school. Not to brag but I broke 4 school records in my time there, none of which still stand :/
9. I’m a universal blood donor.
10. I recently feel in love with the show Suits.
11. I have about 10 free monthly magazine subscriptions… sadly I never get a chance to read them.
11 MORE questions for me:
1. What is the oldest piece of clothing in your wardrobe (that you actually wear)?
I have an old Gap t-shirt from HS that I love. It’s full of holes and one of these days the hub will remove it from our house.
2. What is your favorite drink?
I’m a Bud Light kinda girl.
3. What’s your favorite race distance?
I like 10K I seem to hit a good stride.
4. If you could give your teenage self just one piece of advice, what would it be?
Relax…this too shall pass.
5. What did you study/major in college?
Broadcasting and Mass Communications
6. Cilantro – love or hate? (I’ve determined that there is no in between on this issue)
Love it…like border line issues love it!
7. Brandon or Dylan? (Inspired by the Old Navy commercials)
I’m choosing Skinny Jeans!
8. Have you ever run a relay? If yes, which one? If no, why not?
9. How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?
At a bar…
10. What movie(s) could you watch over and over again?
Bring it On, Old School, Easy A… I just want to laugh.
11.How often do you update your blog?
I try for daily this month I’m obviously a big slacker!
Now, I’m tagging a few Blends….be sure to visit their great blogs!