…tomorrow morning at 8am I am running my 4th ever half marathon! So things are getting down right silly over here. I’m trying to make a playlist, put together the perfect outfit and find my glide stick. Meanwhile I noticed Facebook graced me with the latest in layout awesomeness. This new layout exposed to me some older notes I had written wayyyyyyy back in 2008-2009.
Remember when MySpace was the shizzz and people used to fill out quizzes? Then Facebook started the note trend? Yeah I’m talking about those gem notes and quizzes that remind you of what it felt like to be a middle school girl (or high school) all over again.
So for your reading entertainment here goes:
1. My ex…tra special talent is eye rolling
2. Maybe I should…join a queen cover band
3. I love…crock pot cookbooks, multivitamins and midwestern housewives
4. People would say that I’m…eccentric
5. I don’t understand…why people watch Ryan Seacrest or what the purpose is of those little green signs on the interstate
6. When I wake up in the morning…I say hi to your mom and eat oatmeal
7. I lost…my baby teeth, it was amazing!
8. Life is full of…often difficult to explain situations
9. My past is…usually behind me in photo’s
10. I get annoyed when…when the phone rings right as I’m walking into the bathroom
11. Parties are…a great place to get drunk…I mean drink responsibly
12. I wish…that everyday was Saturday and that all country music stations were officially closed by the FCC
13. Dogs…are great for other people
14. Cats…was a musical on Broadway for 15 years
15. Tomorrow…is the day after today but is not the day after tomorrow
16. I have low tolerance…for stupidity, but a high tolerance for birds & bad spellers
17. If I had a million dollars…I’d build a tree fort in our yard
18. I’m totally terrified…of walkers
19. My spouse…is the only person on this earth who truly gets me, and of course he’s fabulous
20. My life…is my own crazy masterpiece!
21. Yesterday I…resisted the urge to send back hate mail, and instead sent called the psychic friends hotline where I talked to Miss Cleo
22. Today I….saw an Alligator, signed up for Lacrosse, laughed about Kimmy K’s tough pregnancy and ate sushi.
23. My parents…are beautiful people!
24. My Blog…is much more tame than I feel I am in real life
25. My kids…are adorable and shock me everyday
26. Sometimes I…seriously spend hours searching for one pair of missing running tights because they are ALL that will do.
I’m off to bed now like an old lady to get up at the crack of dawn and run. Oh and they are shooting a Harlem shake video to
Answer the question: ………..sometimes I…………..