I was extremely excited to learn that I received a Versatile Blogger Award this week! My nomination came from the lovely and creative Angela Doo who blogs at My Daily Creative. Check out her blog as she creates creative! Her blog will defiantly put a smile on your face! Thank you so much Angela!
Kind thank you’s also to the Versatile Blogger Team for keeping up this wonderful award! I noticed today I’m already on their blog roll, they work fast! If you are new to reading or writing blogs, the blog roll is great! I was checking out some of the nominees this weekend!
These are the rules of the award, as listed on the VBA Rules page:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. (YEAH!)
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy. (Angela, you rock! Thanks for reading and many thank yous!)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Include a link! (Only 15 I live for blogs!)
- Finally, say 7 things about yourself. (WOW get ready for that!)
My Nominations for 15 amazing blogs includes:
- Iowa Girl Eats– For great adventures
- SweetToothSweetlife – For some amazing workouts
- The Life & Lessons of Rachel Wilkerson– For some reality and laughs
- The Lunchbox Diaries– For her fresh perspective
- Little Bitty Bakes– Liz is an amazing baker, her blog just makes me hungry, instantly!
- Running and Cupcakes– For great running stories and trainings
- Wild Things Run Free– For runners
- IamThatlady– For couponing deals, I have no idea how she does this but she’s great!
- BigBandsBalladsandBlues– For great old radio stories behind the music
- Healthful Balance– For super healthy eating and snacks
- In Sweetness and In Health- Workouts
- The Nest Effect– For organizing
- Troy Nunes is an absolute magician– FOR SYRACUSE SPORTS
- Katy Widrick – For inspiration
- Life of Bliss– For lots of kick ass stuff
Check out these blogs I am a religious reader of all of them! And am happy I get to spread the word about them , and introduce you to them!
And now 7 things about me:
- I own no less than 3 pairs of Red Dress Shoes.
- I have been secretly counting down the days till MAD MEN comes back on to TV. Seriously if you’ve never seen it find it on Netflix season 1-4 THEN set your DVR for Sunday March 25th on AMC at 9pm. BEST SHOW ON TV!
- My husband and I have the same birthday!! Let me tell you this causes endless confusion for my children!the convo goes like this: “No we aren’t twins, we were born on the same day….”
- I still have the song “Hey Ya” by Outcast on my regular playlist. I love that song!
- I love coupon shopping! I know, I know but I don’t care I love the feeling of getting a deal. Ask my poor sister who went with me to get free can of Tuna Fish one day. She will never be the same
- I love Brussel Sprouts! I always thought I hated them and earlier this year I got bold, made them and now I love them.
- I have always wanted to be a dentist. And maybe someday I will still become one, I’m only 30 I’ve got time!