Happy Tuesday Afternoon since this was written last night that originally said MORNING but I think it is safe to say I missed that boat!
I hope the Kentucky victory last night won each of you some serious cash! If not you can join me in the I never win anything party Seriously though the older I get the more I firmly believe there are some people who have great Karma and win at everything!
Workout: a quick 30 minute 2 mile walk on my lunch. I’m also thinking about getting in a 45 minute weight class at the gym tonight before a late conference call. Who needs a lunch hour when you can get in a better mood by working out!
I also love that it forces me to brown bag my lunch and I make treats like this salad, complete with cilantro, chia seeds and avocado.
So what you are really here for my terrific finds of the week:
My Dream Space:
Best New Recipe:
Edamame Salad Hash:
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen petite corn kernels
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- Combine edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Best e-card of the week:
Since I didn’t win the Mega Millions I thought it was fitting.
Best Ad of the Week:
This local web ad is great I can’t get over how much life it has! And the three coupon link areas each connect to their separate websites!
We are always so crunched and stressed for time it is important to find the time for the real things that make us great. This also inspired me to do something else. More on that later 😉
It’s a short one today! But be on the look out I have some great things coming up and even a few giveaways!
What terrific things did you find today?