When is the last time I shared a recipe with you guys? I feel like it’s been far too long! Fear not these Raspberry Protein Waffles are delicious and a great way to kick off your morning!
This recipe includes some shortcut items, which speeds along the process.
Raspberries in my house are a sweet treat. As fast as I can buy them my son (2) can eat them. I will find him camped out in front of the fridge snacking away. Sometimes the only proof I have that it was him who ate them all is the Bright RED lips he is supporting after! I love him but sometimes mommy needs some raspberries too ya know?!
Today was a rare treat for me that there were some left! What you will need:
RASPBERRY PROTEIN WAFFLES:
- One Cup of Ready to make pancake mix ( I used Aunt Jemima)
- 3/4 cup of milk you can use almond milk
- 1/2 cup whole flax meal
- 1/4 cup crushed raspberries
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 scoop of protein powder ( I used vanilla flavored)
- Pre-heat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl mix the pancake mix, milk, flax meal, raspberries, egg, oil and powder. Will be a little thick.
- Cook on your waffle iron and enjoy
This made 6 waffles on my griddle but this result will depend on the size of your iron.
Guys these don’t even need a topping they are fabulous alone!
I’m off to finish up some last-minute holiday things I’m a serial procrastinater. And serious house cleaning is also on the to-do list!
Question of the Day: Are you all ready for the holidays?