It’s almost that time of year again! The time to go into panic mode not knowing what to get the runner in your life. Seriously though the holiday’s can be slightly stressful.
This is a run down of basically everything that is on my shopping list this year.
1. Athleta Relay Capri– Honestly 3 months ago I had never even tried this brand. When I got my first pair of the relay capris it was love at first feel. They are the perfect blend of comfort and performance. They worked perfectly for runs, kickboxing and P90X. They have become my favorite pair of capris and once you own one pair you will know why! AND if you are shopping today use code FIT20 for 20% off your entire order through midnight 11/29.
2.FitBit Flex – I have wanted one of these forever and it’s definitely on my must have in 2014 list. Not only does it keep track of steps per day, heart rates it ALSO monitors your sleep patterns. I’ve always wanted to know how I sleep…I’m sure it isn’t pretty. This comes in a variety of color and I’ve seen them on Sale in lots of stores so far this season!
3. Sparkly Soul Headbands– These are my favorite I own the thin and the thicker versions and for my crazy curly hair they are a MUST to keep fly aways out of my face. They come in a variety of colors and designs, perfect for the runner on your list. Sparkly Soul was kind enough to offer YOU my readers a 10% discount using the code BENDA at check out through 12/4!
4. YurBuds– I’ve gushed about them before. If you are looking for an amazing pair of ear buds these are my best recommendation. The fit and sound are unmatched. They NEVER fall out! I can’t get enough of mine, and think everyone should have a pair! Yurbuds is offering a black friday sale today on their site as well as a Cyber Monday Sale! Check them out.
5. ProCompression Socks– I love socks, I seriously love socks. And these babies are a must I have one pair and I honestly wear the crap out of them. They are great for after race recovery and sometimes I just wear them in the race. The variety of colors now assures you will always have socks to match your outfit. They make an excellent gift for the hard to buy for runner! No one has ever said I have too many socks 😉
6. Action Wipes. These babies are a lifesaver for me especially now that I’m an instructor. Sometimes there just isn’t time for a shower and these wipes are the perfect way to clean up after a sweat-fest. Also they are plant derived and don’t leave my skin feeling dried out! Check them out they make a great gift and an easy addition to any gym bag! Enter to Win some action wipes for yourself here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
7. BackJoy– I think this might be my new favorite office item. Lightweight and comfortable it’s a great way to improve your posture! If you follow me on twitter you know I love to throw out random posture checks. Mostly because I find I have the WORST posture while sitting at the computer. Backjoy helps improve posture by proving you with the optimal sitting posture. Posture and sitting properly also helps strengthen the core! Giving the gift of back health is always in season! I received a Back Joy Posture+ as a review product and was thrilled when they offered me one to giveaway to one of my readers as well! You can enter to win your own BackJoy here:
8. Cost 21 Infinity Leather Bracelets – I love these bracelets and for the cost you can’t beat this fun stocking stuffer. I’ve been digging bangles more and more lately and have been thinking about adding some wraps to my collection. This website is full of other fun options including anchor bracelets and other fun baubles.
9. Saucony Kinvara 4 – Saucony has been on my tops list this year for running sneakers. I own one pair of Kinvara 4’s already and have used them for long and short runs alike and love the balance. They are a neutral shoe and I have been debating between another neon yellow pair or the purple. My heart still says get the yellow. 😉 I’ve never in my life bought the same exact shoe so this shoe has a special place in my heart. If you know a veteran runner or even a newbie I would highly suggest these as a gift idea.
10. PopSugar Must Have Box– Subscription boxes are all the rage and trust me I’ve gotten my fair share of them. This box has been especially drawing my eye. I love Popsugar for fitness and have branched into other areas of their site. The reviews I’ve read have been fantastic for this box and I might need splurge and try one out. This makes a great gift because there is something for everyone in the box, fashion, beauty, jewelry and even some home decor.
Question of the day: What is your holiday list this year?