My morning was filled with snow shoveling and I only had to shovel my walkways and entrances! Just about a foot of snow landed on us last night…much less than the anticipated 18″…. so for that I’m happy!
Snow is always so pretty until you have to move it. I called my 20 minutes of snow shoveling a workout! It was a good one too.
Today’s elf4health challenge is to list 20 things you are grateful for….I feel like a pretty blessed person so coming up with 20 wasn’t to much of a challenge it was just lovely to see them written out in a row.
- My Parents
- My Husband
- My little guys
- My Sister and all her amazing-ness
- My Brother
- Our entire extended family
- Our little happy family
- Amazing friends that have become like family
- The freedoms we enjoy in this Country and those who defend them
- Electricity I mean seriously where would we be without it
- My health
- Plastic surgeons for all the work they do on children like my son everyday
- Our health insurance
- The hospital, doctors and nurses that have helped our entire family through my son’s many surgeries
- My son’s singing voice…I love to listen to it
- All my fabulous clients for believing in me
- My legs which have run almost 500 miles so far this year!
- All of YOU my awesome readers and friends who have made this blog as successful as it is! I couldn’t do it without you!
- My heart that luckily for me doesn’t give up as easy as my head
- Difficult people…sounds weird but I find I learn much more from them than others.
After shoveling snow and my 20 minute weight workout I was starving! Lunch was this amazing mix of holiday left overs. The prime rib made an almost black and blue salad. I created it with the left over prime rib from Christmas dinner, feta cheese, sliced onion and Lots o’ spinach. For a dressing I just used some balsamic vinegar. Tasty-fast and delicious that’s a perfect meal for me!
Today I went back through some of the old weight workouts from The Best Body Bootcamp and I have to tell you if you are interested in signing up another session kicks off on January 7th. This a great program, for just $25 Tina sends you all your workouts for 8 weeks. I completed the session over the summer and loved it!
I’m slowly getting close to my goal of 50 miles this December so far I’ve clocked 40 and that leaves me with just 10 left to complete over the next 4-5 days! I’m actually impresses with all the holidays and illness running around this place, that I’m even at 40! I’m hoping to clock 4 or 5 later today on the dreadmill.
I’m hoping my New PV BODY package arrived today! There is nothing like new workout clothes to help you push into a great workout! The tracking says today is the day, I can’t wait!
I’m putting together my race wish list for 2013 as well as my goals. It’s shaping up to be quite an undertaking! I do best when I have clear goals and a checklist. Without a map, I’m basically lost at sea.
Question of the Day: What are you grateful for?