I swear snow makes me want to get inside my kitchen and stay there. The snow started falling yesterday and I found myself looking up new slow cooker recipes and cookie ideas. Apparently the cold just brings out my inner Martha Stewart, hopefully without the prison term 😉
While stumbling around the web I found some gadgets I thought you might enjoy as well!
1. This Mug cracks me up and I think I need one. I have a Phantom of the Opera Mug that changes colors when hot liquids are put in it. It makes for some fun and my kids were amazed by it at first. It’s the perfect mug for mornings!
2. I love this dressing top. The Jokari Healthy Steps Portion Control Dressing Lid is the perfect way to get the right amount of dressing on your salads.
3. I’m not sure what my obsession is with this bottle opener but I want a gold-fish. How cute is this?
4. Now this tray I can get behind. Water Bottle Stick Ice Cube Tray. I’m always jamming regular sized ice cubes into my water bottles. It’s quite the process and is actually a pretty cheap stress reliever. I’m thinking though this might be a better way to get ice into my water bottles.
5. I LOVE this cutting board. It’s red which of course sings to my heart but it’s just a fun board to use for food prep as I’m guessing the drip acts as a for a handle to carry it to my pots!
And of course after trolling for new recipes, the little man and I ended up making some chocolate chip cookies for ourselves.
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite kitchen gadget?